Every Lifesize video conferencing product comes with a standard one year warranty which is covering replacement of faulty equipment and patches for your current version of software.
Adding the Assurance Maintenance Services (AMS) gives you everything you need to keep your Lifesize video conferencing products running at their best possible performance. It’s ongoing maintenance and product replacement of your hardware and software; complete access to updates and upgrades; and live, trained and certified people to help you.
With AMS you will get:
- Complete coverage of all your Lifesize hardware and software
- Dedicated support by trained professionals
- Software and firmware which is always up to date
- Optimized performance from your system
- Reduction in costly service calls and system downtime
An AMS plan is protecting all hardware and software in your Lifesize solution. This means that, regardless of the Lifesize video conferencing product component which caused your hassle, it will be quickly identified, diagnosed and resolved it.
AMS plans can be purchased in yearly increments, and this one is for one year. Plans are easy to set up and renew. It’s the best way to protect your investment and your bottom line from costly repairs.