Delivering top class performance for midsize conference rooms, the Polycom SoundStation IP 6000 conference phone is offering a price-to-performance breakthrough for SIP environments. It comes with upgraded features, like broad interoperability and remarkable voice quality. The SoundStation IP 6000 features Polycom HD Voice technology, which boosts productivity and decreases listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear, interactive conversations that sound as natural as being there.
With this phone you will get unparalleled clarity – Polycom HD Voice makes your conference calls sound amazingly clear and lifelike. Your conference calls will be more productive because of the patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology which provides you with the best conference phone experience and no compromises. Additionally, you will get conferencing technology that is perfect for midsize rooms because of its 12-foot microphone pickup which is designed for small and midsize conference rooms accommodating up to 12 people. The phone has flexible room coverage, you can benefit from optional expansion microphones and support for lapel microphones. The product has robust interoperability, these phones are compatible with a wide array of SIP call platforms with maximum voice quality and feature availability, and simplified management and administration.
The phone is equipped with:
- Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE), for easy installation (AC power model is also available).
- Polycom HD Voice technology, for high-fidelity calls at up to 14 kHz, makes your conference calls sound amazingly clear and lifelike.
- Advanced call handing, security, and provisioning features.
- High-resolution display, which enables robust call status, on-board configurability and multi-language support.
- Resistance to interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices while delivering clear voice conferencing with no distractions.