When space is at a premium, this one-line analog Petite Phone™ is a perfect fit. It is smaller in size than the standard-size guest room phone, so it settles in discreetly. Despite its small size, it’s full of features which can accommodate the most demanding guests.
The phone is made out of antibacterial plastic tested to inhibit 99.9% of bacteria growth. It has very compact size making it perfect for guest rooms with limited space. Its glossy silver or matte finish resists fingerprint smudges and scratches. It is line-powered; batteries are not required for operation. The product comes with five feature keys that may be removed entirely for greater control over features offered to guests.
Main phone features include:
- Environmentally friendly ROHS program which is decreasing the use of hazardous substances, including lead, mercury and cadmium
- Flash, Hold and Mute
- 5-year limited warranty
- RJ11 port for fax or data
- Tough, solid construction makes sure that the phone stays in place on the desk or nightstand
- 0, 3, 5 or 10 customizable speed dials put the hotel’s services and amenities at the guest’s fingertips
- Base dialpad
- Desk or wall-mountable
- Fully customizable faceplate for hotel brand and dialing instructions
- Big, bright visual message waiting indicator alerts guests of new messages; compatible with all major PBXs
- Multi-step volume control (ringer, handset and speakerphone)
- Selectable ring tones
- Up to 11 programmable guest service keys